Pensions can seem quite daunting: terminology can be difficult to understand, tax advantages frequently change, there are specific rules that govern how much you can save and when you can access your savings; and there is uncertainty about how much pension you will actually receive when you retire.
We Can Help:
- Develop a Savings Plan for Retirement – how much will you need to save, and where should you invest those savings, to give you the income you’d like in retirement and at the age you’d like to retire.
- Make sure that you can afford the pension contributions and that they maximise tax advantages and tax allowances
- Monitor and review existing pension arrangements to ensure you’re still on track, and make recommendations to improve performance or increase contributions where necessary
- Advise on Options at Retirement – maximising retirement benefits and flexibility
- Restructure investments in retirement to provide more income
- Make sure product charges are low and that they are not eating into your returns
- If you have a public sector pension and need advice about the changes to your pension
- If you are getting divorced and need advice about how to share your pensions
Call us today to discuss your personal requirements and to answer any questions you may have…01992 310292
We Advise and Arrange:
Personal Pension Plans
SIPP’s, Self-Invested Personal Pensions
Occupational Pension Plans – Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution
Stakeholder Pension Funds